Hi All! I know some of you were interested in being part of the McCall Patterns Sew-Along I participated in recently. Well, you can still participate. Meg Carter, the McCall Patterns Shirt Dress Sew-Along hostess had made a summary of all the posts for the entire Sew-Along Series for those of you that would still like to jump on board! Check it out HERE!!
Here’s an index of the posts McCall Patterns has written for the Shirtdress Sew-Along, from most recent to earliest:
- Finished: Butterick B6333 shirtdress with piping
- Finished: McCall’s M6885 shirtdress/beach coverup
- Buttons and buttonholes
- Pressing and edgestitching
- Sewing the placket on McCall’s M6885
- Getting the fit right
- Choosing fabric and interfacing
- Sew-along kick-off
The deadline has also been extended to July 31, 2016 for entering YOUR dress into the contest. There’s a Fabulous Give Away!! Please click on the link for all the DEETS!! Good Luck!!
Have a Happy Creative Day!!